Get Free Summer Meals starting June 27, 2019
Get free breakfast and lunch from June 27 to August 30 for all children 18-years-old and under.
View Summer Menus
Our Summer Meals program is available at hundreds of public schools, community pools, public parks, libraries, and other locations around the city. Locations, dates, and times are subject to change.
No registration, documentation, or ID is required to receive a free breakfast or lunch meal.
Please note that meals will not be served on July 4 or August 12.
Visit our Food Trucks!
We have 3 mobile food truck locations offering meals seven days a week throughout the summer.
- Sara D. Roosevelt Playground at 14 Rivington Street New York, NY 10002
- Holcombe Rucker Park at 280 West 155th Street New York, NY 10039
- Rufus King Playground 150-29 Jamaica Avenue Jamaica, NY 11435
Spread the Word!
Use this multi-language flier to get the word out to your neighbors, friends and family!
Community Based Organizations
To receive meals at your location, organizations must:
- be an accredited nonprofit,
- have adequate refrigeration on site,
- pass an inspection conducted by the Office of Food and Nutrition Services, and
- have one person on staff during meal service that holds an NYC Department of Health and Mental Hygiene food handling certificate.
If you think you qualify, complete the 2019 Summer Meals application online (sign in is required) or call the Accounts Receivable department at 718-707-4383 or 718-707-4382.
Summer Artwork Attribution
The High School of Fashion
Student Artists: Mía Beato, Carla Cerda, Jalexis Sirett, Nafisa Hamim, Nadera Akther, John Edwards, Mantis Harper-Blanco, and Lauryn Henry.
Instructor: June ArcaMay