Pedagogic Managerial vacancies (including superintendent titles) are posted throughout the year as vacancies arise. They are generally open for at least ten business days.
How to Apply
Candidates without an existing TSN application
You must complete a School Leader/Supervisory Candidate Profile in the TSN system before you are able to apply for any specific vacancies.
Apply for a Position
Access the online application
View current postings:
Pedagogic Manager Postings
- Apply as early as possible during the application period, in case you encounter any technical issues using the online application system.
- Once you have submitted your application, you will NOT be able to edit or delete its content.
- Please read the instructions and review your resume and cover letter carefully before clicking the "Submit" button.
- All correspondence regarding your application will be sent via email to the email address you enter into the online application system. So make sure that you:
- Enter your email address correctly
- Check your email regularly--including you spam folder
- Identify “@schools.nyc.gov” addresses as “safe.” If you don’t, you may not be able to receive email messages from us.
Contact HR Connect at 718-935-4000 or send an email to EAC30Support@schools.nyc.gov. Be sure to explain the problem in detail in that email.
Note: AOL email accounts may experience difficulty receiving emails from us. If you have access to a non-AOL email account, it would be best to use it when applying for DOE positions. Free email accounts are available at Yahoo, Hotmail, and Gmail.